William & Mary alumnus, Russell Smith Ed.D. ’80, recaps the impact Charter Day Weekend had on him this year.
The Hulon Willis Association will celebrate its 25th anniversary as well as 50 years of African-American residential students, June 23-25, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
Named for John Millington, a professor of chemistry and natural philosophy from 1836-1848, Millington Hall is in the process of being demolished and will be the future home of the fourth Integrated Science Center (ISC4).
William & Mary Professor Hannes Schniepp and his team of Applied Science graduate students' spider silk research was featured in the Daily Press on February 14.
William & Mary Visiting Assistant Professor of History Jody Allen will be hosting a presentation about the university’s Lemon Project February 18.