Tribe at Work is an initiative designed to bring together the Tribe community within a workplace, strengthen the W&M alumni professional networks, and engage alumni with the university.
What is Tribe at Work?
Tribe at Work is an initiative designed to bring together the William & Mary community within your workplace, expand the W&M alumni network, and engage alumni with the university. Working together, Tribe Colleagues build stronger relationships between fellow alumni, businesses and W&M.
Tribe at Work Goals:
- Encourage networking among W&M alumni in the same company
- Foster mentoring among colleagues and fellow alumni
- Connect alumni with similar professional interests
- Promote the Hire the Tribe initative and talent recruiting opportunities
- Support the goals of the W&M Alumni Association
- Build a vibrant W&M community within the workplace
- Strengthen the overall relationship between companies and W&M
- Encourage a culture of individual and corporate philanthropy through matching gift programs
- Recruit alumni to volunteer for W&M
How do you establish a Tribe at Work program at your workplace?
Become a Tribe at Work Leader!
- Each workplace needs to have at least one Tribe at Work Leader
- The key responsibility of a Tribe at Work Leader is to serve as the main contact for W&M University Advancement and for your fellow Tribe Colleagues
- Tribe at Work Leaders recruit volunteers, organize events, and market W&M news, volunteer opportunities and events to their colleagues and fellow alumni