The Hulon Willis Association will celebrate its 25th anniversary as well as 50 years of African-American residential students, June 23-25, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
Named for John Millington, a professor of chemistry and natural philosophy from 1836-1848, Millington Hall is in the process of being demolished and will be the future home of the fourth Integrated Science Center (ISC4).
William & Mary Professor Hannes Schniepp and his team of Applied Science graduate students' spider silk research was featured in the Daily Press on February 14.
William & Mary Visiting Assistant Professor of History Jody Allen will be hosting a presentation about the university’s Lemon Project February 18.
The dedication of the Hixon Center marked the culmination of a 16-year building program, which has more than doubled the physical size of the school and has also included the addition of the North Wing and the Wolf Law Library.