- Get Involved
- Affinity & Identity Groups
- Young Guarde
- Young Guarde Council Application
Young Guarde Council Application Form
Interested in staying involved with W&M? Want to collaborate with other recent alumni? Have ideas for programs and initiatives for fellow alumni in their first 10 years out of school?
Apply to be a member of the Young Guarde Council today!
If you are selected to join the council, you can serve for up to 10 years after graduation, renewed yearly. Young Guarde Council members are the voice of their class, and you will be provided first-hand access to the latest information from the Alumni Association staff as an engagement leader. You will have the opportunity to serve on a subcommittee of the Alumni Association board.
Council members are expected to:
- Participate in three conference calls a year
- Participate in council initiatives
- Serve as the young alumni voice for your region and class year
- Make an annual donation to any area of the university