- Get Involved
- Network Leader Resources
- Engagement Strategic Priorities
Engagement Strategic Priorities
Career, Affinity & Regional Engagement (CARE) Strategic Priorities
- Invest in support for programming and resources for career management and professional networking.
- Focus on volunteer management and leadership development.
- Foster and advance regional networks and affinity & identity groups.
- Educate, engage and excite students and young alumni to create a culture of engagement and philanthropy.
- Assess growth opportunities for engagement, including military and veterans, and diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Encourage cross-campus collaborations with the Office of University Advancement and university departments.
- Focus on alumni-centricity in communications, including the value of immersive alumni engagement experiences.
- Collect and utilize data analytics for registration and communications in strategic planning.