William & Mary alumni can now apply for business associate membership in the beautiful Cornell Club-New York. Located in the heart of midtown, only steps from Grand Central Terminal and Fifth Avenue, The Cornell Club-New York is a 14-story members-only club that offers lodging, dining, meeting spaces and much more. Members also have access to a network of reciprocal clubs across the globe.
The Cornell Club will serve as a hub for our alumni in the tri-state area, will provide a beautiful space for networking and special events and will be a home in the city for our alumni members of The Club where they feel a sense of belonging and connection.
The Cornell Club-New York
6 East 44th Street
New York, NY 10017
Once processed, the Membership Office will contact you with your membership account number. Please allow about one week for the membership application process.
W&M Alumni Membership Benefits
- Member access to club amenities including dining, programs, guest rooms and meeting rooms
- Membership to the health & fitness center
- Guest access to The Club’s reciprocal club network
Membership dues are based on the applicant’s undergraduate graduation year and age. An initiation fee and general fee are also billed upon joining and are available on The Cornell Club’s website.
About The Cornell Club-New York
Elected as one of the Top 50 City Clubs in the Country by Platinum Clubs of America, The Cornell Club-New York offers an array of amenities. Membership includes access to the health & fitness center, 48 overnight guest rooms, relaxed and formal dining, flexible workspaces, private meeting and event space and a calendar of networking and social events.
Take a look inside The Club with their Member Info Guide! Here you will find an overview of current club happenings, a virtual tour and access to membership applications (W&M alumni should apply as business associate members).
Membership extends beyond the Midtown Club with guest access to 170 private clubs around the world.
Their extensive network includes city clubs that offer overnight accommodations, fine dining, business centers and meeting spaces. Country clubs offer recreational activities and relaxed dining, and many include golf courses ideal for entertaining friends and clients.
- Member info guide provides an overview of all departments with links to virtual tours, menus, reciprocal clubs and more
- About The Club includes information on House Rules and FAQs
- Membership page includes links to applications including the business associate application
- Learn more about the designation as a Platinum Club of America
- View the Club brochure (PDF)