The W&M APIM Alumni group consists of alumni who self-identify as Asian, Pacific Islander and Middle Eastern who are working to foster a greater sense of community at William & Mary.
A team of volunteer leaders from APIM Alumni and other alumni groups convenes throughout the year for Leadership Circles — focused, action-oriented discussions on how to better serve alumni in these communities and encourage engagement, leadership and philanthropy.
Would you like to raise your hand to provide career advice to current students, serve on panels with fellow alumni or participate in various William & Mary events throughout the year? If so, visit the W&M Volunteer Portal to raise your hand for activities that are of interest to you!
Does your company or organization have opportunities that would be perfect for William & Mary alumni? Are you willing to give career advice or are you embarking on a new career journey? If so, use William & Mary Alumni Professional Networks to connect with the One Tribe One Network community!
William & Mary has a growing network of alumni volunteers who remember their W&M undergraduate experiences fondly and want to help with the college admission process for prospective William & Mary students. Whether you were a first-generation student or a member of a legacy family, we hope you will join us! Have a high-school student of your own? Check out the resources offered by the W&M Alumni Association to help with the college admission process.
Stay connected and in the know about upcoming events.
Please join us for this next event presented by the Mason Diversity & Inclusion Committee as part of the Perspectives series.
Register for this Event
The W&M Alumni Association will hold its Annual Membership meeting on Saturday, February 13, 2021, at 11 a.m.
Register for this Event
On April 13, 2021, the William & Mary community will come together for one incredible day to give back and pay it forward. Every gift to any area, no matter the size, makes a difference and helps unlock challenges that increase the impact of your gift.
- Asian Pacific Middle Eastern Graduation (4776): Supports the commencement ceremony that celebrates graduating seniors
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Studies Program (4086): Expands the scholarly research and study of the histories, cultures, experiences, laws and policies relevant to Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Center for Diversity (1946): Supports the Center for Student Diversity at William & Mary
- Diversity and Inclusion Fund (3980): Supports the most pressing needs of the Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity, or its successor program, at William & Mary
- Jinlan Liu APIA Faculty Research Endowment (4569): Supports the faculty research endowment for the Asian Pacific & Islander Studies Program
- Multicultural Affairs Endowment (3147): Supports diversity programming at William & Mary
- Steven Enriquez ‘09 Memorial APIA Student Fund (4604): Supports the mental wellness of undergraduate APIA students