The W&M LatinX Alumni affinity group consists of alumni who self-identify as Latino, Latina, LatinX, Hispanic or Chicano who are working to create community at William & Mary. LatinX Alumni work closely with the Latin American Studies Program faculty, the Cuba Media Initiative, UndocuTribe, the Latin-American Student Union, the Hispanic Studies faculty and other Latin-American focused campus constituencies to actively engage with William & Mary.
- Center for Diversity (1946): This fund supports the Center for Student Diversity at William & Mary.
- Diversity and Inclusion Fund (3980): This fund supports the most pressing needs of the Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity, or its successor program, at William & Mary.
- Global Studies – Latin American (3319): This fund supports the efforts of the Latin American Studies department at William & Mary.
- Jorge Alberto Urcuyo Scholarship (4509): Provides need-based scholarship support to students who are residents in the U.S. but whose immigration status or classification makes them ineligible to receive federal student aid, with a preference for those who have been granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
For more information:
- Ivana Marshall, Assistant Director, Alumni Engagement and Inclusion Initiatives
- (757) 221-7514