Want to show off your Tribe Pride anywhere — especially every time your mobile phone rings? Then you’ve come to the right place.
- Download the M4R version of the ringtone
- Sync it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes for Windows or the Finder on a Mac.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- On a PC, open iTunes for Windows. On a Mac, open the Finder.
- Drag and drop the ringtone to your device.
- Use your iPhone to set the ringtone as you normally would — either as the default ringtone or assigned to a contac
- Download the MP3 version of the ringtone to a directory of your choosing on your computer. Sync to phone
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable
- Set the phone to connect as a Disk Drive. Note: If you are not prompted to “Mount as disk drive,” check the Android Status Bar and click the USB connection type. Choose “Disk drive – Mount as disk drive” as your connection type
- On your Desktop, click “My Computer” and find the disk drive associated with your Android phone. Note: If you see a separate drive for your SD Card, you may use either drive
- Open the drive and look for a folder labeled "ringtones." If it does not exist, create one now
- Drag the MP3 file to the “ringtones” folder
- Safely remove the phone (using “Safely Remove Hardware” for PC or the eject button for Mac) and physically disconnect it to complete the transfer
- Set as ringtone
- On your phone, open Settings. Sound & Display, Phone Ringtone, and choose your new ringtone! (It will have the same name as the MP3 file.) This will set your default ringtone. To assign a ringtone to a contact, follow your phone’s instructions
Most smartphones can play MP3 files as ringtones. The process for downloading and installing ringtones to a smartphone may vary greatly based on phone, operating system, and service provider. Check your phone’s user manual or your provider’s website.